We have been serving the women, children and families of Spartanburg County since 1987. Here are a few reasons why we feel that Carolina Pregnancy Center is a place you can trust and feel safe in.
- Completely confidential: It is important to us that you are able to talk to someone you can trust. We take your confidentiality very seriously and we strive to create a safe environment where you can trust that your information is kept in the strictest confidence except as required by law.
- FREE services: There is never a charge for any of our services. We are able to offer these services to our clients because of the generous gifts of individuals, churches, businesses, and organizations that partner with us. We are funded entirely through private donations and do not receive any government funding.
- Medically Accurate. Non-judgmental Care: Our desire is to provide hassle-free services in a convenient atmosphere. If you think you may be pregnant, we encourage you to call and make an appointment. CPC offers free and confidential, lab quality pregnancy tests like those used in a doctor’s office or hospital. Home pregnancy tests are usually very accurate, but not always. Your health, as well as your baby’s health, is very important. If your test is positive, we will explain your options and provide you with a proof of pregnancy form needed to file for Medicaid.
- Community-Based Support: CPC partners with many community agencies and organization to help meet the needs of our clients. If you need information about maternity homes, domestic violence shelters, rape crisis counseling, adoption services, housing, employment and GED assistance or other resources for you or your child please call us for more information.
- We care. We understand. We can help.